Saturday, October 20, 2012

Unreliable

I really do not believe it! in this era of the year 2012 there are still people who discriminate ethnic groups and cultures, I think every person has to think globally, do not categorize every background. We are people born in the same way through the same process, every human being has strengths and weaknesses and should be complementary.
I've discussed the same story before, and sorry if I have to write or highlight where the human species originated.
I worked for 5 years in this country, DUBAI where you can find all kinds of people with ethnic backgrounds and different cultures is what I think the greatness of this nation.
My first thought would be very different at all when I work with people with different backgrounds do not like when I worked with the same nationality, which are sure to be more challenging because they would have to work more professionally.
BUT I was wrong!!! a lot of people feel themselves so great that they look down on other ethnic groups, for example!!! (Actually not an example, this dialogue happened today in a few hours ago) one of my coworkers she came from European countries, and on the day we attended a meeting about the vision and mission of our company, in one subject my boss needed someone to give an example for the next step what we have to do and i try t help him, And duh!! Please ...!!! 

European girl : I don't understand WHY (with very loud tone ) we have to do all of this?? we already translated it so.. why we have to do again???
Boss : because we have to check it before we send the files to another person!!! ( He have much more passion than mine ) .....
AGAIN!!! During our coffee break .. i was in the pantry to make my coffee so my another coworkers he came to me and says " So it was on your language???" ME..Yes.. any problem with it??, Coworkers... I don't have but the thing is only you can understand and we don't!! ME... silent ... well you know dude, doesn't matter which language they shown you the point is the step what you have to do!!! do you know what is the meaning of "EXAMPLE"words???!!!!
Seriously i'm SICK of all this things i hate to the people who racist, the people doesn't use common sense.. the people with PRIDE!!! well ... no problem at all if you proud when you doing GOOD thing, but not STUPIDITY pleaseee....

No comments:

Post a Comment