Monday, October 15, 2012

Hey Monday

CONGRATULATION FOR JOKOWI - AHOK !!! New governor for Jakarta, hope you both can bring something change's for Jakarta more better!!! no more traffic!! ( the reason i don't like to go home ) no more corruption ( especially government in Jakarta ).
Like usual i'm on Whatsapp!! with the group, nowadays they are my fully entertainment since i open my eyes till i close my eyes, everyday always there is a topic to be discuss from what happening with our husband, kiddos, work, boyfriend, what you will cook, what are you doing, what you buy, ETC!!!
That's WOMEN... women world are always interesting, this group are my old friends were become friends since were in the junior high school even we have GANK!! ( back to 90's to having a Gank or Group it looks cool!! ) so.. our gank named BOCOR!! I don't know why we choose that name, well maybe it's because when we talk, do or anything we never think about what were doing!!! It's very common for that age... and Thank you GOD until now we still keep in touch, Sometimes you live in the other part of the world and having new friends but they're only friends, Very rare to found true friends who really can understand you, listen to you, accept you in every angle . well I LOVE YOU ... DINI NISA SARI DISTY MITA ... wish to see you soon gul's
“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” 
 “A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.”

2 comments:

  1. I was lucky enough to have a fantastic group of friends in junior school. I really can't hardly wait to see and hug you, tikaaaaa....
    We miss you a lot! See you at your born country.. INDONESIAAAAAAA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dear Ayi, I do feel the same though been a long time we ever seen each other ( i think i saw you last 2008 when i went for my 1st vacation @PangPol .. ) Yeap i will be back soon can't wait to Kongkow bareng :D

    ReplyDelete