Tuesday, July 24, 2012


Ayam Goreng Kremes 2Time shows almost 7:00 pm and i'm still standing here in the metro station waiting the train to go to Karama meeting with some of my friends, we were planning for iftar in one of Indonesia restaurant there but i can't reach there before iftar and the train not yet coming thank GOD i have my bottle of water. Here i am in karama now i reach here  around 7:33 pm i saw bunch of Indonesia people standing outside the restaurant, the restaurant was so busy with Indonesia people who fasting and had they iftar here.
I choose " Ayam Kremes " or we can call it Chicken flakes with white plain warm rice for my dinner. 
Voila after waiting for almost 10 minutes my order coming!! mmm ... looks nice and delicious Bon Appetit!! i eating it till the bones remind me for one of the advertisement of junk food with old man wearing glasses, mustache and smiling " Finger Lickin Good " that's how i describe my dinner. I choose pisang kolak for my dessert and i also ordering for sweet martabak for take away ( this is my favorite ), Pisang kolak or braised banana made with palm sugar and coconut gravy,  and Martabak manis or sweet martabak basically a rather large pancake filled with sugar,nuts and chocolate. The original country of Martabak or Murtabak or Mutabbaq originated in Yemen in the hijaz region of Saudi Arabia. Mutabbaq in Arabic means folded. 
I'm done with my dinner, tomorrow it's my day off i said to my self why not we hang out, so i chose to go to Al Rigga in Deira, Al rigga road located in the heart of eastern Dubai. Al Rigga is a residential and commercial center, this is the first place where i live when i come to Dubai.
This place quite impressive for me because when you feel hungry you can still find some restaurant open until 4:00 am, Al rigga is very strategic place you can find so many restaurant, shop and much more. I start my night trip from Union metro station i went out from Al Ghurair side i found al Ghurair shopping center on my left side, Al Ghurair city build in 1981 the oldest mall in Dubai. The mall is divided over two floors.
When you enter to the ground floor of the mall you will find some of coffee shop like Starbucks or Seattle coffee and also you will find fashion and jewellery shop such as French connection, Baby Phat, Nine west, Pure gold or Damas. And on the first floor you will find Splash and most of the shop they're selling Arabic's parfume and clothes also some textile and also there is way to connect you to cinema and they have food court as well in this floor , on the second floor you will find MAX and most of the shop there are for kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment