Monday, December 24, 2012

What i'm sayin!

After long time i didn't write on my BLOG!! yeah i do miss yo like i' m loosing my identity for a very long time in this few months so many things happen take a lot of energy and thought.
Some of the event I will not forget, or even the event indeed I want to forget!!!
It seems I don't need the past or the day before that I went through, indeed learn from experience but doesn't mean i have to look back and stuck with it!!!
All obstruction, pain, disappointment, happiness and tears I have passed. All of that makes me strong. Friends and people I love are also very important in my life, they can make me very happy when I am sad and can even make me more sad,
Only by counting on my fingers next year I will get older, who knows what will happen, me as a human being can only ask the best of health, happiness, prosperity, and go to heaven when I die later.

No comments:

Post a Comment