Sunday, August 19, 2012

     EID MUBARAK 
         FOR ALL MY FAMILY & FRIEND'S

Assalammualaikum ... Mah apa kabar??
Minal aidin walfaidzin ya maaf lahir batin, maafin Ka ya Ka banyak salah sama mama...

Small conversation with my mom this morning, i spoke to my uncle and my grandmother as well... HONESTLY!!! I miss them too much at this time i want be home.
This is my 5th Eid in Dubai without my Family only my friends, I didn't talk that much with my daughter because she is so busy ( like usual ), Last night i really miss to hear TAKBIR from the mosque, the first time i came to Dubai i just wondering How Come in this muslim country when the Eid come there is no Takbir...?? SO BORED!!! NOT SO SPECIAL AT ALL!!!
So diffrent!! back to my home country... GOD!! it;s soo nice i love it!!! Me my mom and my sister we will clean our house and when were done we will sit there in the our tiny balcony and listen to the Takbir from the mosque ( our house near by to the mousqe )... and early in the morning we will go to the mosque for Eid prayer ... after that we will go to Grandma house ... it's family gathering .. with all the food's ( yum..yum..) and also all the coookies ( Whoaaa i miss kastengels and Putri salju ...) but the important thing is the togetherness.

No comments:

Post a Comment